How to Get Started
To Get Started:
Register for an upcoming workshop. To request a workshop near you, please Contact Us!
Typical workshop sessions include the following:
• STEM Learning Activities in the following disciplines: Physical Science, Math, Engineering, CADD, CNC, RPT, Reverse Engineering, etc.
• Lab time for practical application
• Develop and share a STEM learning activity
• Guitar Body, neck, fret board selection and preparation
• Headstock design
• Electronic installation
• Neck Installation and setup
• Rock Star Friday
We encourage you to share these documents with your supporting administrator.
Our Faculty Team can also provide consulting on the training, development, and implementation of a guitar building workshop at your location.
Contact Mike Aikens at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.